Project Safe Audience provides peer-based harm reduction services and training to members of the rave and festival communities in order to mitigate the risks associated with high-risk party activities by empowering individuals with the knowledge and support necessary to make safer and informed decisions.
1. Community: we are a peer-based, volunteer run initiative composed of compassionate individuals that want to give back to our community and instigate positive change.
2. Advocacy: we seek to reduce stigma surrounding substance use and create a safer environment for everyone, regardless of whether they choose to use substances or not.
3. Empowerment: we provide non-judgemental knowledge and resources to empower community members in making safer and informed decisions.
4. Accessibility: we seek to remove barriers by providing free resources and information to our peers at rave and festival events.
5. Respect: we strive to create and maintain a safe space for all members of our community and value respectful dialogue and open communication.